Video Production Workshops
NEXT WORKSHOP JUNE 1 at VENTURE CAFE
Mary Scott has taught extensively in all areas of video production, from initial concept, scripting, shooting, and editing. She is available for video workshop for your group or private sessions.
She is also an expert at Business Networking and the use of Social Media.
Speaking at Your Event
Mary is a noted speaker in Long Island focusing on the importance of video to your marketing efforts, business networking, and on women starting businesses. As a key note speaker at your next event, Mary will provide invaluable information and encouragement to your conference attendees.
Some topics include:
- Twenty minutes to the perfect elevator speech
- Results driven social media marketing
- Demystifying Online Video Marketing
- What You Need to Know About Social Media - Tips & Tricks
- Making the connection: in person or on camera presentation skills
- Film Making Tips and Tricks
- Finding your compelling story
- Effective Business Networking
Here's a sample of the "Demystifying Online Video" seminar